Group Departure: 19th March – 12th April
This tour is for the ‘adventure traveller’ and young at heart
There’s a place where kindness, joy, diversity, flavor and music come together to make
people vibrate, that place is Colombia. Come and feel the rhythm!
A deposit of EUR 850.00 per person is required together with copy of passport.
The remaining balance to be paid by the 10th Jan 2020.
● Accommodation is on sharing basis in 3* superior hotels, hostels, cabanas,
private villa. No single rooms available.
● In Cartagena and Isla Grande accommodation is in hostels. This means that you
will be sleeping in dormitories with shared facilities whilst on Isla Grande staying
in a private villa for the whole group, so sharing as well private facilities. In Santa
Marta, accommodation is in Cabanas for 3 – 5 persons whilst in Villa Leyda, rooms
will be either twin, triple & quad rooms.
● The tour leader, Mr Matthew Camilleri, a 27yr old guy, experienced Colombia
earlier this year. He will be showing you around what this country has to offer.
● Passport validity 6 months from date of return to Malta
● Ensure you have all necessary immunizations
● Where lunches and dinners are not included, it will be decided between the whole
group where to dine when in each place
● Most of the evenings are at leisure but rest assured that you will not get annoyed
as Matthew will make all possible to have an evening to remember